- March 15: Stepford County Railway has been created. Basic features include signal lights and AWS. Stepford Connect commences service with its terminus at Stepford Town (later renamed to current Stepford Central).
- April 21: The Port Benton branch opens. Services ran from Benton to here, then went back to Benton via a loop.
- September 12-15: Airlink (Released in Stepford County Version 1.1) starts testing Class 345 prototypes on the Airlink mainline, which ran from Stepford Central to Terminal 2.
- November (Date unknown): Coxly Depot and the Class 333 were added in to alleviate traffic from Benton Depot.
- November 29: The Class 321 was added.
- November 29: Winstree officially opens to the public. The station was replaced by Leighton Stepford Road when the big update came along.
- November 29: The SCR Official Discord in its current incarnation was started, with SDS RoseTaylorMurray saying the first message in #stepford-related.
- December (Date unknown): Bodin, Benton Bridge, Stepford Airport Parkway and Stepford Airport Central were remodeled.
- December (Date unknown): Benton was remodeled for extra capacity.
- December (Date unknown): The Big Update was first revealed to the public.
- December 4: The Class 357 and Class 387 (Connect) was added.
- December 6: The Class 350 was added.
- December 11: Special christmas livery for the Class 700 started at this date.
- December 13: The Class 185 was added.
- December 15: BanTech joins SCR as the Chief Development Officer (later renamed to the Innovation Director)
- December 16: WaterLine services commence and ran services from Benton to Greenslade. Classes 165 and 166 were deployed on the line. This update also includes an upgrade on Benton and a new station Angel Pass to the Stepford Connect mainline.
- December 18: The Class 387 (Connect) gets replaced by the Class 377.
- December 21: The Class 387 was re-added for the WaterLine. Also, services on the WaterLine have been extended to Newry and Newry Harbour.
- January (Date unknown): The class 720 was added.
- January 1: The Class 170 was added.
- January 5: Run button was added.
- January 9: Benton was remodeled to what it is today.
- April 21: The Big Update (SCR Version 1.0) is released. New features include the new driver GUI and new stations, as well as smarter signal systems and some changes to stations/tracks. Six stations were added.
- June 12: 1.1 was first announced to the public in the form of the Signaller's blue dot.
- June 14: Rita Ora - Anywhere is removed for unknown reasons (possibly copyright reasons) and replaced by Nice Summer.
- August 18: The day we all waited for. SCR reaches 1 million visits! As a thank you from Charlie, he released the surprise One Million Update.
- November 1: A new official way of roleplaying in Stepford County Railway, In-Game-Shift held its grand opening. This was innovated by then [SG] Quality_Content1 and is run by him and [HNS] Billythepet.
- November 4: Many of the High Rank roles were renamed. For example, the rank [PS] Platform Supervisor was renamed to [SDS] Senior Dispatcher.
- December 1: The Sneak Peak Advent Calendar for upcoming SCR Version 1.1 began. The #sneak-peeks channel in the Discord was renamed to #advent-calendar for this occasion. There was 24 sneak peeks shown, with one being posted daily.
- December 24: #advent-calendar was renamed back to #sneak-peeks. 1.1 got an official release date at the same time, slated for December 31.
- December 31: At 12:00 UTC, Stepford County Railway version 1.1 was released. Many features like AirLink, lots of new infrastructure and rolling stock, and many other changes were added.
- January 9: Signallers are finally earning points by signalling, ranging from (3 points + 1 xp)/min to (12 points + 4xp)/min on V1.1 Patch 3. The level crossings at New Harrow, Elsemere Pond and East Berrily were fixed. Also, special badges are now awarded.
- January 25: Class 332 is added.
- February 1: Airport Terminal 1 & Airport Terminal 2 are added. The Class 360 is also added.
- February 2: Airport Terminal 3 is added.
- February 17: Platform Repeaters were replaced with "OFF" Indicators. The repeaters along the line, however, remain.