Here are some major events to have happened in the history of the Stepford County Railway, such as the 1M Update and the adding of the Interior Trains Such as the Class 508 and 158.the Stepford Connect fleet.
- March 15: Stepford County Railway is released to the public. Basic features include signal lights and AWS. Stepford Connect commences service with its terminus at Stepford Town (later renamed to current Stepford Central).
- April 21: The Port Benton branch opens. Services ran from Benton to here, then went back to Benton via a loop.
- September 12-15: Airlink (Released in Stepford County Version 1.1) starts testing Class 345 prototypes on the Airlink mainline, which ran from Stepford Central to Terminal 2.
- November (Date unknown): Coxly Depot and the Class 333 were added in to alleviate traffic from Benton Depot.
- November 29: The Class 321 was added.
- November 29: Winstree officially opens to the public. The station was replaced by Leighton Stepford Road when the big update came along.
- November 29: The SCR Official Discord in its current incarnation was started, with SDS RoseTaylorMurray saying the first message in #stepford-related.
- December (Date unknown): Bodin, Benton Bridge, Stepford Airport Parkway and Stepford Airport Central were remodeled.
- December (Date unknown): Benton was remodeled for extra capacity.
- December (Date unknown): The Big Update was first revealed to the public.
- December 4: The Class 357 and Class 387 (Connect) was added.
- December 6: The Class 350 was added.
- December 11: Special christmas livery for the Class 700 started at this date.
- December 13: The Class 185 was added.
- December 15: BanTech joins SCR as the Chief Development Officer (later renamed to the Innovation Director)
- December 16: WaterLine services commence and ran services from Benton to Greenslade. Classes 165 and 166 were deployed on the line. This update also includes an upgrade on Benton and a new station Angel Pass to the Stepford Connect mainline.
- December 18: The Class 387 (Connect) gets replaced by the Class 377.
- December 21: The Class 387 was re-added for the WaterLine. Also, services on the WaterLine have been extended to Newry and Newry Harbour.
- January (Date unknown): The Class 720 was added.
- January 1: The Class 170 was added.
- January 5: Run button was added.
- January 9: Benton was remodeled to what it is today.
- April 21: The Big Update (SCR Version 1.0) is released. New features include the new driver GUI and new stations, as well as smarter signal systems and some changes to stations/tracks. Six stations were added.
- June 12: 1.1 was first announced to the public in the form of the Signaller's blue dot.
- June 14: Rita Ora - Anywhere is removed for unknown reasons (possibly copyright reasons) and replaced by Nice Summer.
- August 4: The Class 365 and Class 323 were announced.
- August 18: The day we all waited for. SCR reaches 1 million visits! As a thank you from Charlie, he released the surprise One Million Update.
- November 1: A new official way of roleplaying in Stepford County Railway, In-Game-Shift held its grand opening. This was innovated by then [SG] Quality_Content1 and is run by him and [HNS] Billythepet.
- November 4: Many of the High Rank roles were renamed. For example, the rank [PS] Platform Supervisor was renamed to [SDS] Senior Dispatcher.
- December 1: The Sneak Peak Advent Calendar for upcoming SCR Version 1.1 began. The #sneak-peeks channel in the Discord was renamed to #advent-calendar for this occasion. There were 24 sneak peeks shown, with one being posted daily.
- December 24: #advent-calendar was renamed back to #sneak-peeks. 1.1 got an official release date at the same time, slated for December 31.
- December 31: At 12:00 UTC, Stepford County Railway Version 1.1 was released. Many features like AirLink, lots of new infrastructure and rolling stock, and many other changes were added.
- January 9: Signallers are finally earning points by signalling, ranging from (3 points + 1 exp)/min to (12 points + 4xp)/min on V1.1 Patch 3. The level crossings at New Harrow, Elsemere Pond, and East Berrily were fixed. Also, special badges are now awarded.
- January 25: Class 332 is added.
- February 1: Airport Terminal 1 & Airport Terminal 2 are added. The Class 360 is also added.
- February 2: Airport Terminal 3 is added.
- February 17: Platform Repeaters were replaced with "OFF" Indicators. The repeaters along the line, however, remain.
- April 28: SCR Version 1.2: 6 new Stepford Connect stations open, which are: Stepford High Street, Whitefield Lido, Stepford UFC, Woodhead Lane, Houghton Rake, and Whitefield.
- May 6: SCR reaches 3 million visits! The Class 331 is added.
- May 7: BanTech announces that interiors will be coming to all trains, starting with the new Class 158
- May 14: SCR Version 1.3 releases with the first two NG trains, Class 158 and Class 508.
- May 24: Next Generation Class 185 (Airlink) added, replacing the paper one.
- May 29: Next Generation Class 185 (Connect) added, replacing the paper one.
- June 8: The NG Class 377 replaces the paper one on Connect, the NG Class 379 replaces the paper Class 387 on WaterLine and the Class 387 is added to AirLink.
- June 14: yrrebRBLX joins SCR and becomes Head of Product Development.
- June 24: The new electrification test bettwen Stepford Central and Stepford East is released to the public.
- June 26: Operations Director (Mattyx2013) announces the upgrade of Class 350, Class 357 and Class 360 to Next-gen.
- July 2: BanTech announces the release of the concourse information boards, as well as additional station announcements.
- July 5: The NG Class 357 and Class 350 replaces the paper version of aforementioned trains, time arrival broads are added, and all servers are given a 45 player limit during the weekend.
- July 7: Class 458 revealed on Discord and Charlie announces an upgrade of SHB platforms 4-7 which may involve a clousure of those platforms.
- July 14: Class 707 Next Generation revealed on Discord (Guessing game).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.