St. Helen's Bridge station, located on the edge of the Stepford City Zone, is a major interchange for Stepford Connect with services to Stepford Central, Stepford Victoria, Berrily, Morganstown, Stepford Airport Central, Port Benton, Leighton Stepford Road, and Edgemead. It also serves AirLink services to Stepford Central and Stepford Airport Central.
St. Helen's Bridge underwent a major overhaul as part of V1.0. The main differences from that include: More scenery including a neighborhood - the position and layout of the platforms, however, remains the same as before.
Dispatchers can sometimes be found at this station, most often on platform 5.
|1||Not in use|
|3||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Airport Central, Port Benton, Leighton Stepford Road, Morganstown and Edgemead|
|4||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Edgemead|
|5||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria|
|6||Limited AirLink services to Stepford Airport Central|
|7||Limited AirLink services to Stepford Central|
- Platforms 1 and 2 were formerly used by Stepford Connect services to and from Stepford Town (now Stepford Central). They were redirected to platforms 3 and 5 after trains started calling at Angel Pass.
- Platform 4 was unused until V1.0, when Stepford Connect trains started being able to terminate at this station.
- This station was very under detailed before The Big Update.
- Platforms 6 and 7 were unused until V1.1, when some AirLink services started calling here.
- This station is one of 6 stations on the SCR network where the station is operated by Network Rail, not SCR.
- Before V1.2, every Connect route stopped here. However, because of the release of the Whitefield Branch, this is not true anymore.
- Before V1.1 trains only Came to and from Angel Pass but now this is not the case.
- This is one of the only two stations that is still using old dispatching signals along with Newry. (Bodin has them too but it's not dispatchable).
- In V1.3.18, St. Helen's Bridge got a major renovation altering all platforms and entrances to the platforms, however, the main concourse and platforms 1 and 2 were altered only by a bit.
- There is a sign that leads to Stepford Express, which means there will be a new operator that will serve St. Helen's Bridge.