Senior Signaller (SSG) is a High Rank role that is senior to Signaller. Senior Signallers will be able to host
Signaller practical, theory sessions as well as assessments.
Application Status: Results out in SCR Official Discord Server
Currently, there are 19 Senior Signallers.
To Obtain This Rank:
The following is required in order to apply for this rank:
- You must be 13 years old or older to apply.
- You must have a signalling experience for over 6 months
- You must be in the SCR official ROBLOX group and be in the official Discord server
Why does it take a lot of time?
After you have joined the Roblox Group as a Trainee Driver, there are a lot of steps to follow after that.
- You need to attend the Qualified Driver (QD) training to become a Qualified Driver.
- You need to attend the Dispatcher (DS) training after becoming the QD to become a Dispatcher.
- You need to apply for Signaller, which opens about every 1-2 months.
- You need to attend the 3 step training process to become a signaller after you have successfully applied.
- You need to pass the Senior Signaller application AND training to happily become a SSG!
The Great July SSG Batch Controversy
The July 2019 Senior Signaller batch had a lot of issues that the results had to be reverted:
Therefore, all applications were reviewed again, and 10 people (3 passed the first time) made it into the SSG team. The list of users has been updated following this decision.
-While a SSG is different to a MOS, they do have the same powers as they can both dispatch and signal. Though the MOS does have more authority.