SCR Version 1.1 is a major update to SCR. The update was released on December 31st, 2018 at 12:00 GMT.
Here is the list of all the changes in V1.1. This was directly taken from BanTech's update log.
- New line opened: AirLink with 3 new routes.
- Connect extension 1: Stepford Victoria, City Hospital, Financial Quarter (includes 3 new routes).
- WaterLine extension: Airport West, James Street.
- Class 350 refurbishment.
- Class 165 & 166 refurbishment.
- Class 185 refurbishment on Connect.
- Class 185 for AirLink (unit and multiple variants).
- Class 68 for Connect + unique route Stepford Victoria <-> Edgemead.
- Class 802 for AirLink.
- New depot at Stepford East.
- Siding spawn + new depot at Airport Parkway (AirLink).
- Speed limit indicator on train HUD.
- “Waiting train” blue dot indicator on control boards for signallers.
- ROC relocated to Stepford East.
- Connect extension 2: to Edgemead (past Leighton City).
- Angel Pass removed from St. Helen's Bridge <-> Edgemead route in both directions.
- Passing track created at Angel Pass.
- Siding spawn at Edgemead (Connect).
- Connect extension 3: via New Harrow, Elsemere Pond, Elsemere Junction, Berrily, East Berrily, Beaulieu Park, to Morganstown (includes 2 new routes).
- Lighting update using Future is Bright (Voxel) lighting.
- Scenery upgrades at: Newry Harbour, Airport Parkway, Stepford East, Faraday Road.
- New headcode format.
- Part streamer prioritisation logic change - now loads all priority parts (rails, junctions, baseplates) of all requested chunks before loading the remaining scenery of each requested chunk.
- Class 701 (WL) removed and refunded.
- Class 387 revised headlights and sounds.
- And many more minor changes…