Port Benton is a through station in the Benton Zone. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria, and served by WaterLine services to Newry, Benton and Greenslade.
|Platform 1||WaterLine services to Greenslade|
|Platform 2||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria|
|Platform 3||WaterLine services to Newry and Benton|
- This is one of the oldest station on SCR, opened on 21st April 2017.
- Port Benton and Morganstown Docks are the two closest stations across all WaterLine routes, and likely across the whole Stepford County Railway network.
- Before WaterLine services started calling here, Port Benton only had one platform that wasn't connected to anything else. It was just... there. Not even an entrance or exit. This made it the smallest station in the game until the WaterLine services opened. Currently, the smallest stations are Newry Harbour and Airport Terminal 1
- Port Benton is the only station where dispatchers can dispatch Stepford Connect and WaterLine services at the same time.
- This is one of two interchanges between WaterLine and Stepford Connect. The other one is Benton.
- If you want to, you can walk from Port Benton to Morganstown Docks, Benton and Cambridge Street Parkway.
- It is possible to get off a WaterLine train from this station, run to Morganstown Docks, and catch the same train due to the short distance.
- This station has a terminus loop like Terminal 2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.