|Platform 1||Terminating, WaterLine services to Connolly|
- Prior to the Big Update, this station served WaterLine services to/from Greenslade as Connolly wasn't in the game back then.
- This is the smallest station in SCR.
- This is one of the two stations that have only 1 platform in the game. The second one is Airport Terminal 1 (Also Before WaterLine was added, Port Benton was also a singular platform and the smallest station.)
- Prior to the Big Update, Class 387s were banned from entering this station, only allowing Class 165 and Class 166 trains.
- By chance on a very busy server, due to the singular track, it can be annoying in traffic. Delays up to three minutes might occur. (Only if you are early or on time at Newry)
- In V1.1, scenery for this station was updated, adding many "factory" buildings and a customs and shipping centre.
- It was originally intended that services to James Street would run from here, but the developers wanted to keep the station "tiny" in every way possible: the number of platforms and the number of services that arrive there.
- Between here and Newry, if you are able to catch the names of the buildings that lie next to the single track, one of them is named "Haughton Foundry", the group that made Mind the Gap.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.