This station serves as the central hub for WaterLine services.
Platform Layout Edit
|Platform 1||WaterLine services to Connolly|
|Platform 2A||Terminating, WaterLine services to Connolly, James Street and Greenslade|
|Platform 2B||WaterLine services to Newry Harbour|
|Platform 3||Terminating, WaterLine services to Connolly, James Street and Greenslade|
- Newry is one of three stations to have its platforms divided by letters. The only other two stations with this are Benton and Morganstown.
- Trains at Platform 2B cannot depart until the WaterLine service from Newry Harbour arrives at Platform 1, due to the fact that the stretch between Newry and Newry Harbour is single-tracked.
- At the buffer of platform 2A is the Signal W064 which had been requested to be removed but denied by developers due to Platform 2A being temporary. [Citation Needed]
- In BanTech's livestream the developers said that there is a posiblity for a Newry Depot.
- This is one of the only two stations that is still using old dispatching signals along with St. Helen's Bridge. (Bodin has them too but it's not dispatchable)>