This station serves as the central hub for WaterLine services.
|Platform 1||WaterLine services to Connolly|
|Platform 2A||Terminating, WaterLine services to Connolly, James Street, and Greenslade|
|Platform 2B||WaterLine services to Newry Harbour|
|Platform 3||Terminating, WaterLine services to Connolly, James Street, and Greenslade|
- Newry is one of three stations to have its platforms divided by letters. The only other two stations with this are Benton and Morganstown.
- Trains at Platform 2B cannot depart until the WaterLine service from Newry Harbour arrives at Platform 1, due to the fact that the stretch between Newry and Newry Harbour is single-tracked.
- In BanTech's livestream the developers said that there is a posiblity for a Newry Depot.
- This is one of the only two stations that is still using old banner repeaters along with St. Helen's Bridge. (Bodin has them too but it's not dispatchable)
- There is a station in real life with the same name in Northern Ireland.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.