The Class 701 Aventra trains were used for WaterLine services. These trains were 4 cars in length, with a max speed of 100 MPH. This train costed 3000 points. These trains are no longer in service, and cannot be purchased or spawned.
- In real life, these trains have a different look, as they have a different front end and have 5 or 10 coaches instead of 4 coaches.
- Stepford Connect's Twitter incorrectly stated that these units were the Class 720, due to the striking resemblance to it.
- This train was removed as part of V1.1 and people who had this train were refunded. The livery color of this train would've likely been made slightly darker if it remained in the game, similar to what happened to the other WaterLine trains.
- In real life, this train is operated by South Western Railway replacing Class 458.
- According to Mattyx2013, the train was removed because it didn’t suit the line and the front end looked different than the real-life counterpart; it looks identical to Class 720.
- The two deleted trains happen to be consecutive by number. (Class 700 and 701).
- There is nothing linked to the 701 in-game. The platform is short speech is the only thing however.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.