The Class 700 Desiro City trains were used for Stepford Connect services. This train was 6 cars in length, with a maximum speed of 100 MPH. This train was discontinued on The Big Update, being replaced by the Class 707 which still runs services today.
- Before the Class 357 was added, this was considered the "noob" train before The Big Update due to the fact that it was not a gamepass train. All other trains had to be paid in Robux until The Big Update removed the gamepasses.
- The train faced AWS issues in the early stages of the game, however, these were soon rectified.
- This was the first train ever in the history of SCR.
- It was the longest train in the entire fleet until its removal.
- To celebrate Christmas, one of the Class 700 was given a special red Christmas livery.
- After its discontinuation, a part of the train's coaches was displayed at Benton ROC, but was soon removed along with its resting tracks, when the Benton ROC was relocated and discontinued,
- In real life, these trains have 8 (class 700/0) or 12 coaches (class 700/1), not 6.