The Class 387 Electrostar trains are used for WaterLine services. These trains are 4 cars in length, with a max speed of 110 MPH. This train costs 2250 points.
- Because of the high max speed of these trains, it is much harder to make them full stop.
- These trains have been highly requested to be added to the AirLink fleet, due to the fact that this train is operated on the Gatwick Express, which runs from London Victoria to Gatwick Airport. It will also be operated on the Heathrow Express, which is a non-stop service from London Heathrow Airport to London Paddington, will replace the Class 332s currently operating. And its max speed of 110 mph is better suited for AirLink rather than either Connect or WaterLine, which the latter is what the 387 currently operates on.
- It is requested that the 3-coach Class 375s will replace the Class 387s on WaterLine after the 387s have moved to AirLink. The 3-coach Class 375s, unlike the Class 387s will fit on the short platforms at Morganstown Docks and Whitney Green.
- Oddly, they are much more frequently used in service than the Class 377s, which are almost identical.
- Before the Big Update, these trains could not go to Newry Harbour because "The line was not electrified", according to some of the Managers.
- These are literally the fastest trains in SCR. Along with the Class 802. However, because of the lag that it produces, drivers may not feel like the fastest train. The slowest train is the Class 465.
- These trains were refurbished with a new door chime and a darker blue colour in V1.1, however, this is not shown in sneak peeks.