The Class 379 is used for WaterLine service. This train has 4 cars, costs 2250 points, and has a maximum speed of 100 MPH.
- This train was revealed on the 7th of June 2019.
- This train has replaced the Class 387 on WaterLine. The Class 387 has now been relocated to the AirLink fleet.
- This train has the same top speed as the Class 171, Class 319, and Class 730, all of which are on Waterline.
- In real life, these trains are currently operated by Stansted Express, and are soon to be replaced by Class 745 and Class 720.
- The door chime and horn are similar to the former Class 387 on Waterline.
- This train is technically newer than the Class 387 and Class 377 were only refurbished, thus not making it a new train.
- If you had purchased the former Class 387 on Waterline, you don't need to purchase this train.
- These trains are mostly used for services on routes R011 (Newry - Connolly), R012 (Newry Harbour - Connolly) and R014 (Newry - James Street). This is because all the stations along these routes can fully accommodate 4-car trains.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.