The Class 357 Electrostars are used for Stepford Connect services. These trains are 4 cars in length, with a maximum speed of 100 MPH.
- The Class 357 is the most common train you can catch in service among Stepford Connect services, since the train is given free to everyone when they first join Stepford County Railway. Only 1 train operator (c2c) uses these in real life.
- This train was actually not free before The Big Update, and you had to pay a few Robux to drive it.
- These trains appear very similar to the Class 170s and Class 171s, however, they are in different train families. Also, Class 170 and 171 are operated with diesel-fueled engines, while the Class 357 operates with electricity.
- The Class 357 is also nicknamed the "newbie train" due to this train being mostly used by new players.
- These usually run on the Stepford Victoria - Stepford Airport Central route. It is rare to see these trains on another route. That's because the first route you get free when you are joining the game for the first time is the Stepford Victoria <-> Airport Central route.
- Some experienced drivers like to play around and drive these trains to Berrily, Morganstown and Leighton.