- These trains became less frequently run after the Class 380s were put into service, however, in the release of V1.1, these trains became more frequently run again as the fleet received a refurbishment but then became less frequent when the Class 331, 158, 508, and 185 started getting released. These trains get another spark, however, as this train was installed with interiors and working doors (known as Next Generation).
- This train got a refurbishment in V1.1. It was given a rainbow livery and a new model with visible pantographs.
- This train, the Class 360, and the Class 185 are the only trains to have a destination sign with green lettering.
- This is the fastest Connect train in the game.
- This Train's max speed was secretly bumped to 110 MPH when it received the Next Generation upgrade. This train can only reach the max speed without breaking the speed limit on the line section between Leighton City and Edgemead (125 MPH), however.
- It has the highest speed of all trains, same speed with the Class 387 and Class 802 at 110 MPH.
- This is also the cheapest train to go 110 MPH!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.