The Class 319 trains are used for WaterLine services. These trains are 4 cars in length, with a max speed of 100 MPH. The cost of this fleet is 2250 points.
- In real life, these trains are planned to be converted into Class 769 FLEX trains.
- For V1.1, the livery color of this train was made slightly darker.
- This train has the same sound as the Class 321 operated by Stepford Connect.
- These trains are mostly used for services on routes R011 (Newry - Connolly), R012 (Newry Harbour - Connolly) and R014 (Newry - James Street) due to that all the stations along those routes that can fully accommodate 4-car trains.
- This train was added as part of V1.0.