Benton is a major station in the Benton Zone. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Stepford Central, St. Helen's Bridge, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, and Edgemead, as well as WaterLine services to Newry, Newry Harbour, Connolly, Greenslade and James Street.
There are 16 platforms, and 11 of them are in use. Counting the platform by length all together makes 8.
|1A||WaterLine services to Greenslade, James Street and Connolly|
|2A||WaterLine services to Newry and Newry Harbour|
|3||Terminating, WaterLine services to Greenslade|
|4A||Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Leighton Stepford Road, Stepford Airport Central and Edgemead|
|5A||Not in use|
|7A||Stepford Connect services to|
- Benton has the highest number of platforms out of all stations on the Stepford County Railway network, with a total of 16. Benton was also the busiest station on the network until V1.1, now the busiest are Stepford Central and Stepford East. However, only 11 are currently in use.
- Benton only had two platforms when the game was originally released.
- It was also home to the Benton ROC, which is located just outside the main entrance. It was used for signalling the network. However, it was closed due to the new Stepford East ROC and the building was opened to the public, primarily for trainspotters.
- This station and Port Benton are the only interchange stations between Stepford Connect and WaterLine.
- This was one of the first WaterLine stations.
- Walking distance is available to this station from Cambridge Street Parkway, Benton Bridge, Port Benton, and Morganstown Docks.
- This used to be the only station all trains called at until V1.1 when Stepford Connect was extended to Morganstown and AirLink opened.
- This station is one of 6 stations on the SCR network where the station is operated by network rail, not SCR.
- This Station is the largest station in all of SCR with 16 platforms,however if you only count used platforms,then it would be Stepford Central with 12.
- It is possible to get off a Stepford Connect train here, run to Port Benton, & catch the same train.
- The preserved Class 700 has been removed from the Benton Rail Operations Centre.
- This is one of 3 stations to have lettered platforms, along with Morganstown and Newry.
- Currently, every Waterline route stops at this station.