Airport Terminal 2 is a terminus and through station past Stepford Airport Central. It is served by AirLink trains to Stepford Central and Airport Terminal 3. This station opened on February 1, 2019 along with Airport Terminal 1.
|Platform 1||Terminating, AirLink services to Stepford Central|
|Platform 2||AirLink services to Stepford Central|
|Platform 3||AirLink services to Airport Terminal 3|
- It was revealed on January 26th, 2019 on the SCR Discord, then on January 29th, 2019 on the SCR Twitter.
- This station has the most platforms among the three terminals.
- The airport terminals are now dispatchable stations due to player demand.
- This station was released in V1.1.9.
- The CIS boards at this station used to not function properly.
- This station has a terminus loop like Port Benton.
- This station used to have 1 platform like Airport Terminal 1, but since there is an extension to Airport Terminal 3, there are now 3 platforms.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.